- Volver Course 1 and Bread Service
- Volver Course 2
- Volver Course 3
- Volver Course 4
- Volver Course 5
- Volver Course 6
- Volver Course 7
- Volver Course 8
- Volver Course 9
- Volver Course 10
- Volver Course 11
- Volver Course 12
- Volver Course 13
- Volver Course 14
- Volver Bonus Course
- Research Philadelphia Hotels
- Book a Tour
- Buy a Travel Guide
We celebrated our seventh anniversary with an epic 14-course performance tasting dinner at Volver in Philadelphia. Check out our photos of the amazing meal.
We recently dined at Jose Garces’ new restaurant Volver to celebrate our (gulp) seventh anniversary.
As a disclosure, Daryl works for Garces Group, the company that owned Volver Restaurant at the time of our meal. While it was an easy decision for us to choose Volver for our anniversary dinner, it would be difficult to express a totally unbiased opinion of the meal experience. So, as a service to our readers, we have decided to allow our pictures to speak for themselves.
The 14-course Performance Tasting Dinner (with an optional beverage pairing) at Volver is a ticketed affair – something unique to Philadelphia dining.
Volver is located in a dramatic, large windowed room on the first floor of the Kimmel Center in the heart of Center City Philadelphia. The open kitchen gives all diners, including us, a front row view of the kitchen action.
Volver Course 1 and Bread Service
Volver Course 2
Volver Course 3
Volver Course 4
Volver Course 5
Volver Course 6
Volver Course 7
Volver Course 8
Volver Course 9
Volver Course 10
Volver Course 11
Volver Course 12
Volver Course 13
Volver Course 14
Volver Bonus Course
For those who may be interested, here’s a list of the beverage pairing served with our dinner. More than just wine, we received glasses of the following:
- Paul Clouet Selection Brut – Bouzy, Campagne, France
- Takasago Ginga Shizubu Junmai Daiginjo Sake – Hokkaido, Japan
- Can Feixes Seleccio Parellada/Macabeo/Chardonnay/Malvasia – Penedés, Spain
- Hidalgo La Gitana Amontillado Sherry – Andalucia, Spain
- Domaine Du Petit Métris Les Fougeraies Chenin Blanc – Savenniéres, France
- Ichtegem’s Grand Cru Flemish Red Ale – Belgium
- Robert Eymael Mönchhof Riesling – Mosel, Germany
- Chad Pinot Noir – Carneros, California
- San Fereolo Valdibà Dolcetto – Dogliani, Piedmont, Italy
- La Spinetta Bricco Quaglia – Moscato D’Asti, Italy
- Madeira – The Rare Wine Company – New York Malmsey Special Reserve – Madeira, Portugal
Volver is located at 300 South Broad Street, Kimmel Center, Philadelphia, PA 19102, United States.
Hungry for more? Check out our Philadelphia food guide with the best restaurants in town.
Research Philadelphia Hotels
Click here to research the best rates for hotels in Philadelphia PA.
Book a Tour
There’s more to do in Philadelphia besides eating and drinking. Click here to find an awesome Philadelphia tour or try one of these tours:
Buy a Travel Guide
Read These Next
Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
We update our articles regularly. Some updates are major while others are minor link changes and spelling corrections. Let us know if you see anything that needs to be updated in this article.